So as this charming high quality video states…. I’m taking my blog to the next level and I need your help.
What you need to know:
- After decades, mental health research and development is still at stage one.
- In short, there’s no money (I could phrase that more eloquently… but you know), and so things are not likely to change soon.
- Knowledge is power. Everyone deserves to be armed with the best information.
I am in no way claiming that this publication will be a substitute for professional care, because it won’t. But it will be a source of information and hopefully comfort.
- I would like to transform my blog into an online publication – deadline 8th May. The central voice will still be my own, but I’m also going to expand the content. I aim to bring in a range of contributors who specialise in areas that I don’t, such as OCD, depression, post natal issues and men’s mental health.
- I’d also like it to be cool and engaging. My longstanding trademark is that unlike other websites, books etc.. I don’t use medical jargon or complicated metaphors and I am keen to continue with this.
- My blog is good, but the features are extremely limited. I want to be able to show videos without glitches, cartoons, memes and hopefully at some point host podcasts.
- Further down the line I plan to host events and give people the opportunity to meet up in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
- I have great loyalty to my readers. You deserve the f**king best.
- I’ve got some funds of my own to invest, but I also need some help. Web development, domains, photographers blah blah blah, all cost money.
Most importantly, I will be paying contributors for their time, as is only right.
- So I’m asking you to give whatever you can to help me get this potentially awesome project of the ground.You can give by clicking here Thanks so much x x x